Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tin Man

When this movie (Mini-series) aired on Sci Fi I was unable to see it. I wanted to. I had seen the commercials for it and planned to watchit, yet right before it aired my family had to cancel our t.v. service for a while to save money. I was bummed since I missed my favorite shows and the chance to see this movie. After months of living without television, we finally got it back. But even though it didn't bother me any more that I had missed this movie, in the back of my mind I still wanted to see it.



Well, I was in Wal-mart yesterday and felt like looking through the movie section to see what was there and on sale. To my vast surprise I found a 2-Disc Edition of Sci Fi's Tin Man! SO I snatched a copy and hurried to the regester to pay for it. 8 hours later, I finally had the time to watch it. I watched 4 hours last night and the last 2 hours this morning. I really enjoyed this movie. I have to admit that at first I worried that I would be stuck with a movie I didn't like after all that. but I was hooked from the first moment. I think that the story and characters are wonderful. I love the look of it. It really was better than I imagined. Thankfully I now own the DVD and did not have to wait a week between each of the parts just to see what would happen next.



I have to say that my favorite character is Glitch, yet I love all of the guys. I love the whole idea of the zipper on his head, it is really creative. Ok I guess I will stop here. (This is the longest post I have done yet :-))

No comments: