Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photoshop Fun

I decided to have a little fun on Photoshop. I had two projects in mind when I started. For the first one, I wanted to do a tribute to the Frog Prince. When I read the Brothers Grimm version, there was a line that the frog used several times before he was admitted to the castle. I wanted to use that line and this is what I came up with, blending photos and illustrations done by other people.
The second project I had in mind was for a tribute to "The Nutcracker" more specifically the production done by the Royal Ballet in London. I had seen the show on BBC and fell in love with it. Once again the photos used was not my own, also the wording in the background came from BBC/PBS to describe the storyline of the ballet.I had a lot of fun making these and I love how they came out.

No comments: