Saturday, August 2, 2008

PTK-Hershey Park Day

I went to Hershey Park with my Region of PTK (Honors society). It was the first time in 10 years that I rode a roller coaster; in fact I rode 5 different rollar coasters (Comet, SuperDuperLooper, Side Winder, Trailblazer, and Great Bear). I have yet to get photos of me on these rides uploaded into my computer. I had a great time with my fellow PTK'ers.
After spending time in the park we (My mother and myself) said good bye to my friends and stopped by Hershey's Chocolate World, where we discovered a trolley tour. We had time to kill so we hoped on. It was alot of fun and I learned alot about Milton Hershey that I didn't know. Here are 2 pictures that I took on the tour:
This one is of Hershey Manor. Milton and his wife lived in this house. Plus it was within walking distance from the factory.

This picture is of The Hershey Family Homestead, It was in this house that Milton Hershey was born. I had a great time and would love to do it again soon.

No comments: